Alpinestars Tech-1 K Kart Racing Shoes
The Alpinestars Tech-1 K Shoe is developed to withstand the normal stresses incurred while karting with a nubuck and microfiber upper for durability and support, new anatomical design for improved forefoot profiling, and an asymmetric lacing system for a more progressive closure.
New external reinforcements on the heel and
• Designed and developed specifically for the stresses of kart racing.
• Advanced hybrid construction consisting of a durable nubuck microfiber upper with strategically positioned perforated zones for lightweight performance, excellent breathability, and superior feel.
• External toe reinforcements on both sides for additional abrasion resistance and protection.
• Enhanced anatomical profiling for improved levels of comfort, fit and performance.
• Dual asymmetric closure system incorporates adjustable ultra-thin hook-and-loop grip strap plus
• Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
• Soft microfiber collar is cut lower at the rear to allow greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement.
• The tongue features perforated soft padding for comfort and improved fit.
• External rear heel rubber for improved abrasion resistance and protection.
• Innovative Alpinestars foot counter for maximum performance: an ergonomic, polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel on the pedals.
• Ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound which is strategically ribbed to provide pedal sensitivity and grip - in both wet and dry conditions.
*Additional childrens sizes are available, please contact us for availability.